How Will Covid-19 Affect Bekmar
With reference to the National Lockdown announced by the president on 23/03/2020, we wish to advise our customers that certain stores will remain open – see below details. Bekmar Irrigation forms part of the exempted group of essential services that may remain open.
- Public and private organisations, their staff and service providers essential to the security of supply of bulk and potable water and sanitation must continue to operate and provide vital water and sanitation services. This includes municipalities and those involved in the supply of materials, chemicals and related equipment.
- Agricultural and food supply related operations, including farming, veterinary and phyto-sanitary provider services, pest control services, and chemical and fertilizer providers.
Please note that Bekmar will trade under very strict protocols during the national lockdown:
- All non-essential staff will work from home & staff in stores will be kept to an absolute minimum.
- Bekmar reserves the right to determine the quantity of customers allowed in the store at any one time.
- Bekmar reserves the right of admission
- Bekmar will accept orders from customers via email or telephone. Customers are welcome to collect. Should the need for a delivery arise, it will be done on an ad hoc basis. Please bare in mind that we will only have minimum staff should you wish to collect.
- Bekmar technical services will be on standby for emergency – Ruan (060 537 6860)
Stores open from Monday to Friday 8-12 (and after 12 for emergency)
- Tzaneen – Frikkie 084 963 4520
- Louis Trichardt – Trudi 083 519 7255
Stores open from Monday to Friday 8-10 (and after 10 for emergency)
- Levubu – Pedro 071 878 9030
- Letsitele – Sanet 072 427 2758
Stores on emergency standby:
- Nelspruit – Heinrich 083 730 7174
- Hoedspruit – Willie 071 886 4636
For any other queries contact Paul Hanekom (083 239 6911)
Above arrangement is subject to change to comply with Government Policy if necessary. Changes might not be communicated to clients in time.
We want to ensure our customers that we will take every possible precaution to assist in flattening the curve, and prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Please stay safe during this difficult period.
Yours in service
The Bekmar Irrigation Team