Open field, greenhouse, net house, soil and soilless media in situations which require pulse irrigation or where dripperlines need to remain full between irrigations.
- Pressure-compensating range: 0.5 - 4.0 bar with 1.2 mm wall thickness and 0.5 - 3.5 bar with 1.0 mm wall thickness.
- Anti-siphon and Anti-drain mechanism.
- 4 flow rates: 1.0, 1.6, 2.3 and 3.5 litres per hour
- The largest filter area at the inlet to each dripper. Recommended filtration: according to dripper's flow rate.
- Double TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passage.
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- Injected silicon diaphragm.
- UV resistant. Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
- UniRam™ drippers meet ISO 9261 Standards with production certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII).
- Welded into thick-walled pipes.
- 2 wall thicknesses, 2 diameters:
|UniRam™ CNL 17010
|UniRam™ CNL 20010
|UniRam™ CNL 17012
|UniRam™ CNL 20012