Woodpecker PCJ Dripper
A junior on-line pressure compensating dripper (PCJ) for irrigation of greenhouses and nurseries.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passage.
- To be inserted onto thick-walled PE pipes (0.9 to 1.2 mm.).
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- UV resistant. Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
- PCJ on-line drippers meet ISO 9261 Standards with production certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII)
- 3 flow rates: 2.0, 4.0 and 8.0 litres per hour.
- Minimum pressure 5 metre; maximum pressure 40 metre.
- Injected silicon diaphragm.